We look for a Junior Strategist to support the Creative Strategy Director in its role with the clients and with the different entities of Chic (Paris, London, Singapour) and interlocutors (creative directors and clients directors).
This new role within the company is expected to :
- strenghten the strategic capabilities that bolster the repositioning and the offer of the agency
- implement the distinctive strategic approach of the agency : purposeful market understanding, grounded, meaningful and experience-oriented brand narratives and creatively actionnable conceptualisation.
- Market and consumers’ insights reviews, digests and learnings
- Brands’ visual and communication ecosystems audits
- Products and packagings reviews and analysis
- Participate and/or lead strategic thinking and recommendations
- Concepts ideation and copywriting
- Visual strategy
Knowledge & acculturation
- Organize markets/trends/cultural intelligence, elaborate and power the tools to share knowledge to internal/external audiences
- Cultured, curious, grounded, open-minded, resourceful, with strong aesthetic sensitivity.
- Proven organization and communication skills and ability to work in a creative environment
- 2 to 3 years experience in agency or brand marketing/communication with sound culture and appetence for luxury and premium universes (mainly wines&spirits yet also hospitaly and cosmetics…)
- Very good English spoken and written skills (regular English copywriting production + international internal and business audiences).
- Full-time position ideally based in Paris but open to a London-based position
Position to be filled ASAP.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org